Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wow

So...I am amazed at how good I feel. If you would have told me a week and a half ago that I would feel this good...I would have told you to jump off a cliff...no seriously...I would have. BUT life is good. I am good. I was told by one of my good friends that a whole lot of people must be praying for me because I got happy awful quick. Weird, right? He still hasn't talked to me. I tried my very last time one week ago, today. I decided that I had to let it go. I still think about it...he was my best friend, afterall. However, I no longer feel the need to shove shards of glass throught my eyeballs...just saying. :) I am good. It is a good possibility that many people were praying for me, but another thing that helped was my perspective and my habits. I was made to fall to my knees. I had no where else to go...so I figured that I might as well make the best of it. I do love my Heavenly Father so...really...honestly is it a bad thing that I was forced to pray for hours. Probably not. When you focus on Christ other things tend to fall into place. In this instance it was my happiness. I am not always happy, it's true. I really do feel happy now...or atleast content...but happy sounds better than content...so let's go with happy.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

What a blessing you are to me! Your blogs have really inspired me! What a wonderful example! Thank you! I just love you to pieces...I hope you know that! :) Keep smiling!

Unknown said...

you're a smart girl, laura. :)