Monday, September 8, 2008

Crying

So...I am just such a girl. I cry all the time. The latest reason is that I got stood up at the airport. Wow. Seriously? The person that I considered to be my best friend couldn't even fit it into his schedule to pick me up. I am just very sad and hurt and angry; all very unpleasant emotions. How can my best friend, the person who has seen me through everything for the past 10 months, just up and decide not to talk to me anymore. It really makes me think that I need to be a better judge of character. Not everyone is good no matter how many times I tell myself that. People have proven themselves, to be, in general, just not good. When you need them they are not there. When you start to trust them; they hurt you. When you start to believe in them; they leave you. People are bad. Don't ever trust, or believe, or get to close. Nothing good will ever come of it. Ever.

No comments: