Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy

I am happy tonight. It's probably inappropriate happiness, but I take what I can get. He texted me. He was a jerk. He had the nerve to tell me that he would talk to me when he was good and ready. Seriously. I just flew across the country and you will talk to me when YOU are ready. Oh no...He said that me giving out his number was really pissing him off. Isn't that nice. HE is pissed. He said that if I stop giving out his number he will CONSIDER talking to me. Ha Ha...what a joke. He acts like he is doing me some kind of favor. Now...I guess it's only fair to say that my brother and my roomate have been sending him messages...not real good ones. BUT they love me! I feel loved!! That's what I needed...someone to show me that they cared about me. I found out today that even my dad is on my side. My family is a little weird and we don't tell each other how we feel, but my brother is telling me everything and I absolutely love it!!

No comments: