Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nervousness

Do you ever feel like your whole life is depending on one single moment? I am so nervous! I am taking my state boards on the 13th for the second time! I am not a nervous test taker. I have always excelled in school; always! I go in confident because I am at the adventage of understading what I read very well...the first time. I have never failed anything in my entire life! I do get a second chance, and I have been studying! I am very nervous though. My grandpa is going to give me a blessing and I am very grateful to have that at my fingertips. I know that my Heavenly Father will help me; if it is His will. But is it?! Surely I would have known before I went through all this schooling...right? But on the other hand, I have learned so much...Sigh...I am freaking out! I need to pass this test!

No comments: