Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happiness!

So I am just plain happy today! I guess this is kind of weird becuaseI mostly enjoy writing when I am angry or sad, but today, I am just happy! My cousins are in town. I love them! We play and scream and giggle and just have a good ole time! I went to my family ward today and got to see some people that I haven't seen in about 3-4 years. It was amazing! Not that we were really that close of friends, but I have found something that makes me happy. I hugged each and everyone of them! It wasn't the fake...oh that's great kind of hug...but rather, the...I'm really glad to see you and I have missed you kind of hug. It was real and genuine. I miss human interaction and touch. It's true that I complain and say that I have a bubble, but what I need most is the person that jusr simply doesn't care and breaks the bubble anyway. I love hugs! They make me feel special! I put out my hand for a hand shake and in return I got...are you kidding? Give me a hug! Aw...I love it! I love people!

No comments: