Thursday, July 31, 2008

Falling

Why do I find myself falling for a person that will most likely be no good for me? I like him. I need him. I have to talk to him...everyday. When I don't talk to him I worry. When I do talk to him I am happy. He is not the type person I should find myself liking, though. He will never like me back. He only likes to play games. Why, why, why!!! Why do I do this to myself. Everything inside my head says stay the heck away...yet I can't seem to do that. He's a good person; don't get me wrong. I need to be with someone who is going to make me strive to be better...this boy makes me wonder how far I am willing to push my standards. I am good. I don't do bad things. It's not like he flat out asks me to push my standards...but that's what I find myself wondering about...and that is not good. The crazy part is though...that I still like him. Which makes me retarded. If you have no chance with someone...and you know it...why do you still like that person. Someone asked me once, "Why are you wasting your time?" Good question. I don't know. All I know is that I still like him.

No comments: