Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Needy

Why a, I so freakin needy? I try not to be...but I need to talk to someone. Oh, but wait, noone cares about me. My grandma is dead. I miss her. I need her. She cares about me. She understands me. I have a test on Sunday that determines the rest of my life. I cry whenever I think about it. It doesn't matter if I am at work or at home or on the phone. Why od I cry?! I hate crying. Why does noone care about me or what I am feeling? Why do you think that I care about others so much...maybe because...one day...I want someone to care about me the way that I care about everyone else in the world. I know I should serve without wanting anything in return...and I do...I know it doesn't sound like it...but for the most part I am happy...I am just so stressed out right now...I just wanted someone to care...to notice...to call me...I wish I had someone to call...I have noone. I take that back...I have my Heavenly Father...but sometimes I just want Him here with me. I need help right now...

No comments: