Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Johnny and June

I want a love like Johnny and June! On a daily basis I see these couples that are so freakin cute! I want that! There is this 75 year old man that comes and takes care of his wife everyday at work. I want that. I want someone to love me enough to come and take care of me if the need ever arose. I want to love someone so much that I will sacrifice everything to take care of them. Is that kind of love possible? I want my husband to be there at the end of each day no matter how hard the day has been. I want the endless, unconditional type of love. The forever and for always type of fairytale. I want to walk the line until the end of time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make me smile too! Thanks for reading my blog :) You're so dedicated!! I want to love like Johnny and June too....actually more like Noah and Allie (the Notebook). I like a little bit of excitement! :)