Friday, November 14, 2008

Better Than I Deserve

I have a boy that adores me. He is way better than I deserve. He only seems to recognize the good things about me. It is like he is blind to all the bad. Weird. I love him. I would never tell him that I love him because...well...it's awkward to tell someone that you are dating that you love them. However, if he was only my friend I would have no qualms. How can someone be so kind and caring and not afraid to show the world. He has seriously just put so much trust in me. How can he know that I would never hurt him. People hurt other people. That's what people do! How can he trust me so much?! It's true that I would never hurt him...atleast not on purpose. BUT come on...putting your emotions out there for the whole facebook world to see? Who does that? I might blog...but most people don't take the time to read the blogs. Everyone sees facebook! My poor little heart is melting. I love him. He is a great friend. A friend that focuses on everything that I do right instead of everything I do wrong. I need to be a better friend to myself. He said that he wears his heart on his sleeve. He does. He puts everything out there...no holding back. As for me...well...my heart is on my sleeve as well. The only difference is that my heart is in a box, wrapped 4 times around with sheet metal, with steel bars and barbed wire around that. I can't help it. I truly do love everyone. The problem is that I just don't want anyone else to love me back. When I love everyone it makes me happy. When I let others love me ...well...I just don't let that happen. I am always here waiting for something to go wrong. Maybe it is time to start preparing for the best. It has just always been easier for me to start disappointed and to work my way up than the other way around. That also might be the reason that I spend most of my time not being happy. Overall, the world is good. And that means that people are probably also good. Good things do happen sometimes. Dreams can come true if you are willing to let them.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

NO---you deserve the BEST!!