Saturday, August 1, 2009

Expecting!

So about a week or so after the honeymoon I just had this weird kind of feeling of...hm...I think I am pregnant. But seriously...how could you ever know...so I just ignored it. Then around the 4th of July I was a few days late for my period...the feeling came back...hm...I think I am pregnant. I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive. Then I took another and it came back positive. Chrys was just so excited that he wanted to tell anyone that he has ever spoken to in his entire life! I told him...no way could he tell...what if something happened?! I told my mom...because what else are you supposed to do? I had no idea! To my disappointment, my mom was not that excited. She just told me that it was way to early to tell. It didn't feel to early to me. Afterall I had had the suspicion for almost 3 weeks! Thats a long time to keep a secret! But since my mom told me I was crazy for taking a home pregancy test that early...I just waited. I waited until I was nauseaus and felt like dying for about a wekk and a half. It was decided that either I waas pregnant or I was really really sick! Surely, after women have been getting pregnant for all these years there has been something created so that they don't have to feel this sick all of the time! Chrys was really excited about my doctors appointment. He wanted to go but I made him stay home. He didn't need to watch me pee in a cup! So after all of this waiting...I found out that I have a serious illness that makes me sick just sabout 24 hours a day. Its called pregnancy!!! Ahhh!!!! I am still way to early off to tell anyone but blogging doesn't count...right?! I am only about 8 weeks. I have been told that the nausea gets better. Let's hope so! I was up in the middle of the night to throw up. I have to leave patients rooms just because I feel like throwing up! Its terrible! The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of the little baby I will get to raise in just a little while. So the moral of the story is that you really can tell that you are pregnant early on...and mom...I was not crazy! I just knew! :)I am so super excited!!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

WOW!! Congratulations! I hope the "morning" sickness goes away very soon! I have a bunch of baby stuff that you are welcome to look at if you want!! :) Love to the Mommy!!

The Miranda's said...

Oh my heck! congrats! You could have told me today at Natalie's shower...: ) I am super excited for you!