Sunday, December 14, 2008

Priorities

Have you ever just wanted to be someone else's priority? I supposedly had a boy that loved me...did he really though? Eh...debatable. When you love someone...shouldn't you want to spend time with them. I made plans specifically around him. I wanted to spend time with him. Oh but he told me at 4:10 that he wasn't going to be able to make it because his friends are more important than me. Wonderful! So much for being loved! Whats it matter though...right? I have said all along that you shouldn't get too close because you always get hurt. I am waiting for the one time that I will be proven wrong. Will it ever happen? Seriously...am I that hard of a person to get along with? I guess so. One day I will be happy. It's better to be truly happy then to try to make something work that never will. I will be patient and try my best to be happy. One day someone will want to spend time with me. I will be the priority. I just hate the whole dating process. Once you start to open up and really trust someone its like you just end up getting kicked in the face. But then it goes back to my previous posts when I said that you should never trust people. Point tried and proven.

No comments: