Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Grandma

So I was able to come to Alabama for the past week with my parents. We went to visit my Grandma's grave site. It was the first time that I have been there since her actual funeral. I miss her so very much! She was my best friend. She wasn't able to meet my husband or my beautiful son, but I have a feeling that she might have directed me towards them. She would have loved meeting Dylan...but then again she probably already has. When visiting the grave site I got an overwhleming feeling that reminded me of the scripture in Matthew when it talks talks about Christ. He is not here: for He is risen. My grandma is not at that gravesite. She is watching over us from above. Remebering this scripture makes me think of Easter. I love Easter...it is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the music and the Spirit that is felt as we focus our lives on Christ.

No comments: