Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's a Boy!

So I found out awhile ago that my precious little one is a baby boy. I have had a total of 3 ultrasounds (only 2 of which were far enough along to tell the gender). They both say boy so we are pretty sure that he's a little boy. We are so excited! He has been moving quite a bit lately. It's such a fun feeling. He is not quite strong enough to really kick but he feels just like a little flutter in my belly. The dogs have been super clingy lately so I wonder if they know that something is going on. I was up all night again last night being sick and I had a sick puppy throwing up right along side of me. I wonder if it's sympathy sickness? We both seem to be doing fine now. School is winding down. All of my assignments are finished except for one last test. Without having my school work to focus on, though, I am pretty bored. I feel like I just sit around and watch my life waste away. There are so many things I can do...such as clean the house. Then I think that there is no point because it will just be dirty again tomorrow. If the house is this bad now...what in the world is it going to be like with an extra edition? It is more than a full time job just trying to pick up after my husband. I have a feeling that the house will be nothing short of a nightmare. Anyway...My belly is starting to show the baby now so that is kind of fun to actually see him. The little one will be making his appearance in about 3 more months. While time has seemed to drag on so slowly these past few months...at the same time I wonder where all the time has gone.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY! Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun!

The Miranda's said...

congrats!!! i'm sorry your not feeling well, but i'm sure it will get better!

Cheri said...

Congratulations! I can't believe there is only 3 months left! Love ya!